February 6, 2011

The island of magic

Uploaded on 24 Aug 2011
This is a music video sketch of a dream I had earlier that year. It would be great to have an erupting volcano a certain place in the video.

My recording epuipment was not very good at the time so there is a lot of noise. I am currently rerecording it and a new cleaner version of the song will soon appear in a new blogpost. >

The dream:
A young person is going through a lot of obstacles to save the magical island she is living on.She does it all by her self. And in the end she succeeds.
I don't remember much of theactual action except that it was really entertaining like a action movie or something and that the island was saved. In the in the end of the actual dream I get a flashback of what has passed on the island while the action was taking place.
The shores of the Island is falling rock by rock into the ocean and a lot of the inhabitants of the Island is leaving the shores in a large stream of different magical creatures. They are singing. The frontsinger has a likelihood to Ashley Tisdale from the Disneychannel, and after she has sung the lead, another singer (from Disney) sing the words: then we must make it on our own'.
I wake up and the dream continues with the idea that these magical creatures has been existing in my mind (the Island) and has lived as they wanted to without taking responsibility for the Island, and in the end they decide to make a consortium to maintain balance on The Island.
The dream made me feel relieved because I knew that I had some magical creatures of the mind who would actually work for me to keep harmony in my life.

  Love BenedikteEva

No comments:

Post a Comment