November 15, 2009

Money as referencepoint for manifestation (followup 17. Oct. dreamsolution)

Dreaming the solution

October 17 I wrote here on this blog about my financial situation. Some of my featured belief systems was something like:
I have no money, if I don't do something that I don't want to do.
I have no money and I can't even pay my bills and I have no income.
When the people in my life find out that I don't have any money because I have stopped studying they will disrespect me.
All I have gotten from my intuition is: build up your energy.

The dreaded situation did finally arrive. I ended up with no money having to ask for social aid, and thereby putting me in the situation where I have the threat hanging over my head of doing something I really don't like that does not support my plans and purpose, just to get money.

As the sole creators of our life circumstances we get what we focus on, and well that was what happened. I focused a lot on the dreaded situation, and wupti it manifested it self. Of cause I also did focus on the wanted situation but the closer I came to a date I set up in my mind where something had to happen the more I got scared and the more energy I used on the feared situation. Well it was not the worst situation I could imagine but the most likely based on situations I choose to look upon from previous experience.

I do feel pretty confident that things will work out for me at some point but in certain situation things get out of hand because there are undercurrents of beliefs that escape my notice. 

As I wrote earlier, my strongest intuition about the situation of having an income was to build up my energy. I have done that by spending a lot of time in nature, and I did build up some energy. What I haven't seen, before now, was that I lost it faster than you can say 'people'. The reason (or rather the undercurrent of beliefs) why I lost the build up energy has been revealed to me in a series of dreams I had recently:

 I have already forgot what they were about, but the series of dreams revealed that I use a lot of my gathered energy thinking about what people is thinking about me. It is like a big black hole where energy is sucked down whenever I do this. I remember that the last dream I had in the serie, was me buying my son a lot of new clothes on my small income, to find out that there was a sale where prices were lowered to a mere 10% the day after. I wouldn't tell my stepmother who were headed for the sale and just mentioned to her that I thought it was a great sale. She didn't really wanted to talk, she is one person who thinks I'm wrong for not being able to support my self financially. 'a woman of her age should or ougth to...' is a comment she gave to my father.
Earlier that morning (sunday) I woke up with that crystal clear feeling that my money issues really was me focusing my attention and energy of things that was a waste. Like throwing money out the window.

Does anyone has similar experiences with the theme money or different issues or solutions or ideas to create abundance?

No comments:

Post a Comment